Thursday, May 31, 2007

new endeavour/challenge

you know, when trains come into someone's life, he/she'd better be aware and take them. This is what happened to me almost one month ago, when I get a call saying if I'm interested in joining IBM.

Since then, I had some discussions, some meetings, and as of tomorrow I'll be joining IBM Romania. I am leaving a great company, Kepler-Rominfo, where I got the chance to work with great people. I could not imagine a better place to work here in Romania.

But the train came for me and I jumped in. I expect lots (and I mean it) of work ahead of me, and lots of stuff to learn.

This also means that development might be something of past for me but I'll be targeting the architecture of systems, which is something I'm build for.

I will also try to keep this blog rolling, around same ideas you already found here.

No comments: