Tuesday, September 09, 2008

wish list

- I wish to be able to quit smoking. Starting now and marking this point to the blog as to remember it. Quitting is all about my brain and my will.

- I wish IBM will implement the IBM Installation Manager into the WebSphere Application Server, so updating and applying a fixpack for either WAS and/or Portal to be a breeze, not a torture as it is right now.

- I also wish for a Canon xSi D450, which is an entry-level DSLR photo camera. I discovered this summer trip to Greece that I have a new hobby. The Sony DSC-H9 is no longer taking good photos, for me. So I think, I have a lot to learn.

- Related to above entry, I wish for Romanian merchants to be less thieves. The Canon 450D worth almost double in Romanian shops than in similar eBay, US, UK and AT shops. OK OK, taxes and transportation, but it is still too much ripping-off. As they say, I need to call a friend or wait for the next trip abroad.

No comments: