Saturday, April 08, 2006

new ideas ...

applied to Domino, coded by my own hands, with ideas taken from blogosphere. Those Domino bloggers which give back to community are pure gold for lazy programmers like myself :) Thank you guys, my hat's off.

I'll update this entry with the proper links, for the moment I'll describe my ideas, details in future posts:

1. a generic web view for inline edit of Domino fields
2. a XSL/XSLT transformation of a ?readviewentries result. In fact I would have multiple readviewentries calls performed from the same page towards several domino dbs, with ajax
3. I'd like to obtain a file selection JS window for the Domino dbs. This would be accomplished with NotesDbDirectory LS class, put in an agent and called from web. I'd like to have another solution aside the DbDirectory class, for the moment I have to stick with it and give it a tryout.

No comments: