I could not open any element, the backward Eclipse keep throwing errors like:
org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-mozilla-gtk-3349 or swt-mozilla-gtk in swt.library.path, java.library.path or the jar file)
I've obviously searched for the error on the net. Seems that the embedded browser xulrunner does not get along with the Eclipse what-ever-the-version which RMC is currently using.
I've tried several trial-and-error solutions:
- set the environment variable with the command "export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib/xulrunner-220.127.116.11/", would actually crash the entire RMC Eclipse, with bad bad coredumps :)
- reboot the damn thing after adding more environment variables in the .profile of the current user.
- read the forums and try not to waste precious time mocking with a pretty controllable Eclipse environment on Windows :)
The big thing which fixed it:
1. Make sure you install the xulrunner package using Synaptic. My version is 1.9.2
2. edit the eclipse.ini of the RMC software. In my environment, the command was:
sudo gedit /opt/ibm/rmc75/eclipse.ini
Add the following line:
Final note: if you reached this point, you must already know that RMC is by default started as a product with a command such as:
Near the executable you have a rmc.ini file which supports the same fix as above.
Running Method Composer within the Eclipse environment allows me to use multiple workspaces, but this is another story.