Thursday, October 26, 2006

a local personal DNS server

If you've ever played with DNS servers (like me) you'd like to know there's a free for personal use DNS server called TreeWalk

This usually makes DNS lookups faster (if used as a cache server) so your machine will appear to load web pages faster (specially if your provider's DNS servers are slow).

And is fun.
Post a Comment

Disclaimer: The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties whatsoever, and confers no rights to any institution/person/organization. These are my personal thoughts and ideas. When I am inspired by others I give credit, I do not assume other's work and efforts. This site is NOT supported, approved, blessed etc. by Lotus Software and/or IBM Corporation.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.