Friday, April 12, 2013

dropped blogger dynamic views

keep it simple is the motto I should have followed in the first place. As much as I used to found blogger.com Dynamic Views attractive, I have to admit they're also weird.

I use this place to post things I found interesting and share my experiences. I don't wanna create a magazine.

So I've reverted the template, where you can find the archives, my mail [for head hunters, I haven't dropped the email and I haven't got used to reading messages on other social networks. And I haven't ceased to the FB miraje, I still think it's kinda waste of time, so don't look me over there]

Then I also recovered the feedburner feed, the widget of proud contributor to World Community Grid and the lovely planetlotus.org latest entries.

I really hope to become more active here, again ...

No comments: