Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Best Practices for Building Web Applications for Domino 8

For those learning from redbooks it's an old news that IBM's strategy for creating them has changed. Now it's going to be wiki based. Here's one of them: Best Best Practices for Building Web Applications for Domino 8, LO-8001-R01.

I am curious to see the outcome of this strategy, the future will tell.
Post a Comment

Disclaimer: The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties whatsoever, and confers no rights to any institution/person/organization. These are my personal thoughts and ideas. When I am inspired by others I give credit, I do not assume other's work and efforts. This site is NOT supported, approved, blessed etc. by Lotus Software and/or IBM Corporation.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.