Thursday, July 05, 2012

when IBMIM fails updating

worth checking this note: https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21424419

I just solved an issue of upgrading my RSA install to 8.0.4.1 performing the update as described in that note, which is basically saying to start it as


/path_to/InstallationManager/eclipse# ./IBMIM -vmargs -Dcic.doNotReconcile=true



Post a Comment

Disclaimer: The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties whatsoever, and confers no rights to any institution/person/organization. These are my personal thoughts and ideas. When I am inspired by others I give credit, I do not assume other's work and efforts. This site is NOT supported, approved, blessed etc. by Lotus Software and/or IBM Corporation.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.